SpeedFactory Racing FWD B-Series Billet Bellhousing
Description**PRE-ORDER: CURRENT ETA MID-AUGUST 2022** Unmatched quality, unrivaled performance. The ultimate choice for your FWD B-Series transmission. In a racing environment... read more
**PRE-ORDER: CURRENT ETA MID-AUGUST 2022**
Unmatched quality, unrivaled performance. The ultimate choice for your FWD B-Series transmission. In a racing environment where thousandths of a second decide whether you win or lose, you can’t afford to not use the best!
The SpeedFactory Racing FWD B-Series Billet Bellhousing was designed to be the ultimate billet bellhousing – precise, accurate, & pain-free to build without being unnecessarily bulky and heavy, weighing in at an impressive 6-7lbs lighter than other existing offerings.
After a year of painstaking development and real-world testing & refinement we are extremely proud to finally release the SpeedFactory Racing FWD B-Series Billet Bellhousing!
Precision CNC Machined from Solid 6061-T6 Aluminum Billet, our design is only 7.6lbs heavier than the weak cast OEM housing while providing extreme strength and durability needed for the highest-powered street and motorsport applications.
Incorporated design elements include:
- Built-in housing separation feature (makes splitting the cases for servicing a breeze using an existing case bolt)
- Modified countershaft bearing retention plate location (clears larger diameter aftermarket countershaft teeth while retaining OEM plate and locking tab with no need for any grinding or modification)
- Clears both GSR/ITR and B16/LS fitment LSD’s
- Built-in axle seal stop (for easy & precise depth control during installation)
- Retains OEM oil control features missing in other existing offerings
- Utilizes x3 shoulder bolts for precise SCHA location
NOTE: Requires assembly and shimming to OEM specifications. It is highly recommended that you have the installation performed by a reputable transmission rebuilding specialist. The SFR FWD B-Series billet bellhousings are designed to work with both OEM style single plate or multiplate twin & triple disc 7.25” clutches and both stock clutch fork & release bearing or hydraulic release bearing. Compatible with all currently known aftermarket gearsets, transfer drive gears, and differentials.
- 40 lbs
- 24 × 24 × 15 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
HONDA B SERIES 1-4 COMPLETE KIT
GP1 Racing Honda Strain Knob – 7/16×20 G-Force Thread Pitch)
$925 + Add to cart